Thursday, July 11, 2013

Well, well, well, what should the title be?

I hope everyone out there is doing well today! I just wanted to tell you guys how much I enjoy writing. I love it! To write something is to experience my imagination manifested in a real way. Giving people a glimpse inside the ponderings of my mind is such a thrill. When I write I try so very very hard to give you the absolute best of what I am looking at, but at the same time leaving enough out so that you can fill in the gaps with your own mind. By doing so I am stretching everybody's creativity muscles. This is fun. 

Please note there is a difference in my writing to entertain style and writing to inform style, I like both, but I'm talking about my writing to entertain style right now. 

I have several projects that are completed, several in process, and several that are just ideas on a page to wait until their time comes. I would absolutely love to write professionally and bring in income from what I do, but right now it's just an aspiration. I do believe that one day I will, but very possibly not in the context that I am seeing for it. God's plans are after all His own and I've prayed that he guide me down the path that he wants me to take. 

It's not a crazy in depth search your soul blog post today; more of an in case you didn't know. Writing is such sweet satisfaction. I don't truly consider myself an artist or artistic. I'm just a scribbler, scratching away at my paper stack trying to bring a smile to someone's face. I think that that is important, making people smile and giving them a moment of happiness. Hopefully that moment will turn into 2 or 3 and then more. How about you? Do you like making people smile? Do you like having someone give you that opportunity to smile? I'd love to know.  (: 


Leigha

No comments:

Post a Comment